Long Island Message Board, Long Island Forum
Message Board :  Long Island Message Board / Forum Long Island Seek
Long Island Message Board 
Welcome the Long Island, NY Bulletin Board - To make a new post click the "New Topic" link below, please read the Terms of Use before posting.
Navigation: LiSeek.com - Bulletin Board Home - Long Island classifieds - Long Island jobs
Share the post with others!

brookhaven lab.
Posted by: diane (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: October 01, 2002 10:20PM

hi I lived in Mastic Long Island for 19years. Now Im in Fla. what Im looking for is some imformation. We lived near Brookhaven lab. Well my husband got throat cancer and few years ago now my daughter is having troubles with her throat with growths on her thyroid we are waiting for results. and my other daughter has a growth in her throat. Iam wondering if anyone else has had problems like this. please answer if you have any out put thanl you mis L.I.

Options: ReplyQuote

LiSeek's Long Island New York Bulletin Board: Looking for a Long Island apartment, babysitter, or any other local needs you may have. Have any questions about Long Island schools, fishing, or are you planning a Long Island wedding? Also post about any Long Island issues you would like to discuss with other Long Islanders.