Long Island Message Board, Long Island Forum
Message Board :  Long Island Message Board / Forum Long Island Seek
Long Island Message Board 
Welcome the Long Island, NY Bulletin Board - To make a new post click the "New Topic" link below, please read the Terms of Use before posting.
Navigation: LiSeek.com - Bulletin Board Home - Long Island classifieds - Long Island jobs
Share the post with others!

Long Island Oil Pricesangry smiley
Posted by: Islander (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: November 17, 2014 01:56AM

so coming into the 2014/2015, I have to find a oil company that will offer me a "real" competitive price. i have been using Swezey Fuel Oil and there will lock in a rate for me of $3.60 a gallon. I understand there's a maintenance contract involved, but this seems to be a rip off. I know oil is at a all time low, and there are COD fuel companies on Long Island willing to deliver in the range of ~$3.00 a gallon.

Can anyone recommend a fair oil company price wise that offers a service contract as well? Or a very reliable 24/7, 365 a day oil burner service company and I would go with COD fuel? And I am looking for Suffolk County service.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Long Island Oil Pricesangry smiley
Posted by: Islander (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 09, 2015 04:30AM

Update: i got a oil contract with Slomins for $2.49 a gallon a week ago. Not too bad at all.

Options: ReplyQuote

LiSeek's Long Island New York Bulletin Board: Looking for a Long Island apartment, babysitter, or any other local needs you may have. Have any questions about Long Island schools, fishing, or are you planning a Long Island wedding? Also post about any Long Island issues you would like to discuss with other Long Islanders.