Long Island Message Board, Long Island Forum
Message Board :  Long Island Message Board / Forum Long Island Seek
Long Island Message Board 
Welcome the Long Island, NY Bulletin Board - To make a new post click the "New Topic" link below, please read the Terms of Use before posting.
Navigation: LiSeek.com - Bulletin Board Home - Long Island classifieds - Long Island jobs
Share the post with others!

Pool and Spa Maintenance
Posted by: P (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: June 21, 2016 09:33PM

Do you love the relaxation and bliss afforded to you by your private swimming pool and/or hot tub? Of course you do! Why else would you make the investment? However, I would wager that you're just about fed up with the tedium and minutiae of constantly having to maintain your backyard water feature, not to mention the hundreds upon hundreds of dollars spent on retail chemicals and test kits from Leslie's or Island Recreational (Trade secret: They LIE to you when they test your water sample, so you buy $70 buckets of Calcium Hardness and the like, often the store's own brand.)

I have been a swimming pool operator and mechanic since 2004, carrying a country-wide certification from the NSPF (https://www.nspf.org/) since 2006. Having spent that time building a career and gaining professional experience with Olympic sized swimming pools (over 600,000 gallons)

Last Friday, I officially hung my shingle with the County Clerk and founded Half Moon Aquatic, with an aim of securing all inclusive service customers for the 2017 season.

In the meantime, I will be offering problem solving consultations and solutions in areas such as filtration, safety protocols, and compliance with current legislation, as well as any cleaning and balancing services you may require.

Lets get to know each other, and hopefully I'll earn the privilege of keeping your water crystal clear.

Call: after 4pm weekdays, weekends/holidays anytime: (516) 817-2251
Email 24/7, pachomko@yandex.com

Options: ReplyQuote

LiSeek's Long Island New York Bulletin Board: Looking for a Long Island apartment, babysitter, or any other local needs you may have. Have any questions about Long Island schools, fishing, or are you planning a Long Island wedding? Also post about any Long Island issues you would like to discuss with other Long Islanders.